The Troisgros brothers have a great affinity for using vinegar in their cooking and Adrienne took that to heart. This wonderfully simple Troisgros Tomato Vinaigrette is more sauce than emulsion and is perfect on Sea Bass or to dress up any simply cooked fish. You can even use it to brighten grilled vegetables. It is unbelievably easy and you will find it becomes your go-to sauce for easy weekday meals.
Troisgros Tomato Vinaigrette
A simple sauce of tomatoes, vinegar and olive oil for which you will find a myriad of uses.
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup peeled chopped fresh tomatoes or tinned Italian tomatoes
- Step 1 In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, pepper, salt and parsley. Whisk in the olive oil. Add the tomatoes and stir to blend.
- Step 2 Leftover sauce can be kept refrigerated for a few days.
Share this with your friends